Thursday, May 16, 2013

A beginning

Hello blogging world!
I've never done this before, but while deciding things for our house I read, and continue to read, many many blogs and I am so grateful!
So I thought I would return in kind.
My name is Krista, and my husband Jeremy and I have decided to build a Florence by Ryan Homes.

I looked at multiple communities, and searched for pre-owned homes... But for the location best for us, friends that built with Ryan Homes, price, features, schools... The list is long. We would love acreage, but in our price range now it isnt feasible. But building new... Something I'd never dreamed of!

The Florence model at The Farm in Davidson caught my eye... Cozy, not too big but plenty spacious.
I didn't think my husband would like it... But we toured other models and looked at floor plans, and just kept coming back to the Florence.

So here I am! And excited to join the online blogging community!

No comments:

Post a Comment